Saturday, May 21, 2022

One Great Dude but is he still Wrong?


Good day! Pam here with your Saturday dose of Technique Junkies goodness!
My first creation was done using Stud Muffins (set of 5). I stamped the image on parchment card stock in black and then paper pieced his outfit. I added some T.H. washi tape and the sentiment is on dimensionals. The mat is done in blue to match his pants and the base is white.



For my second card, I used a stencil from The Crafter's Workshop called Tree Paradise and the sentiment is new this month called No Woman to Hear. To hold the stencil down, I used Pixie spray which you can purchase from TJ. It is THE BEST STUFF. Using a variety of inks, I sponged the color on and then did the same for the sentiment.

I would have to say that the man IS still wrong!!!! Haha!!!


 

No comments: