Saturday, July 27, 2024

Definition of a Mom

 Hey TJ Crafty Friends - 

Today, I’m thrilled to share the fun Definition of Family stamp set! 💌✨ I’ve combined it with the gorgeous In Every Woman and Summer Bouquet stamp sets, and the versatile City Windows stencil to create something truly special.

First, I stamped the elegant In Every Woman and the heartfelt mom definition from the Definition of Family set, then masked them off with the backing from each red rubber stamp. Next, I brought the City Windows stencil to life using vibrant lagoon ink and outlined the stencil shapes with a black journaling pen. After crafting the base, I cut out the image with an arched die.

I stamped the delightful Summer Bouquet stamp, fussy-cut a few beautiful flowers and leaves, and colored them with alcohol markers. For that extra pop, I raised two of the flowers to add depth and dimension. The result is a card that’s not only stunning but celebrates the essence of family in a truly unique way. 🌸👩‍👧‍👦 There’s no better way to honor the special women in our lives than with this delightful mom definition! 🌟💖


Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!! I hope you are inspired. Use TJ10Shalana at checkout for a discount.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Great job masking.

Anonymous said...

Thank you 🌸

Alexander Juan said...

Anyone here looking for a loan ?
Mr Pedro and his working loan company lend me a loan of 400000 Euro after going through some financial situation in my life, Mr Pedro work with a reputable loan company that give loans at the very low 2% rate of any loan kind that you wish to apply as long as you would make a return honesty and trust.
Anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on email: pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp: +393510140339