Thursday, July 25, 2024

Off on an Adventure

Deb here with a card to celebrate our love of the great outdoors.  One of the latest releases from Technique Junkies is the Adventure stamp . It's a fun, grunge-styled banner that can be used for all types of cards !! I made several to send to some travel-loving friends. 



  • I used The Great Outdoors paper pad from Echo Park Paper Co. that I have been hoarding since 2019 !!  I chose background papers and also a sheet of journal cards .
  • The background paper  was adhered to Kraft card bases. 
  • I popped up the journal cards in the center of the background papers with foam tabs. 
  • The Adventure banner was stamped with Love Letter and Danube Blue Memento Dew Drop inks and then fussy-cut. 
  • I adhered the Adventure banner onto the left upper side of each of the journal cards.

 


 

Thanks for stopping by to see my latest cards from this Technique Junkies Release. Be sure to check out my teammate's blog posts also for more creative inspiration !! You can see all the latest stamps HERE . And if you treat yourself, be sure to use my code - TJ10Deb - for 10% off your purchases ..




No comments: