Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Merry Christmas

   Good morning! Another beautiful fall morning, one of these mornings we will wake up to snow!!!


 

I am up on Techniques Junkies Blog to show you a couple more beautiful cards I made using stamps from the new October 2020 release.  My first card: uses the new Dotted Merry Christmas, love the font as well as the dots between the letters I used Santa in the Monlight  which stirs up memories of waiting for Santa as a child.  I went through my stamps and saw Good Night which I thought added to the card.   I always make my sons Christmas cards so this is the one he has chosen for me to make him this year.   I started by sponging a yellow "moon" on my blank card - then using my Misti I place my Santa in the Moonlight so that the reindeer would be in the moon.  I love to use silhouette stamps - no coloring and they stand alone.   I have a friend who has a sizzix die which I really like, of a city sky line so I die cut several of those to have on hand.  

For my next card 


I used Candy Cane and Merry Christmas .  I embossed he candy cane and sentiment using some red tinsel embossing powder - love the sparkle it added.  I fussy cut the candy cane out and popped it up on a die cut doily as well as a red doily I had in my stash. I ran my white layer with a snow embossing folder through my cuttlebug, left the script just plain white with red tinsel embossing powder .  I had some card stock in my never ending stash that was perfect for this candy cane image.  Hope you have enjoyed.

Don't forget to use the 10% discount (seen below) by entering TJ10Shirley so you can add these to your Christmas collection.  



                                            



 

No comments: